The 2013 Bikram Yoga Women’s Retreat includes 4-days and 3-nights (Thu, Fri, Sat). Additional Nights are available at specially discounted rates to allow you to arrive early and/or stay a night or two longer.
Before/after the Retreat enjoy what the beautiful city of Austin has to offer; enjoy the 11th Annual Texas Yoga Asana Championships to be held on Sunday, August 4 (event venue); come in early to attend the optional Advanced Class with Emmy Cleaves prior to the official start of the Retreat on Thursday, August 1 (event venue).
The Resort & Spa guest rooms are approximately 425 square feet with either one king-size or two queen-size beds. For Triple Occupancy, rooms will have two queen-size beds and a roll-out mattress (upon request).
REGULAR PRICING / PERSON
Payment in full required.
Official registration deadline: 6/30/13.
• Triple Occupancy (3 Attendees): $800/guest
• Double Occupancy (2 Attendees): $900/guest
• Single Occupancy (1 Attendee): $1150/guest
Registration deadline for Commuters: July 25, 2013
• Commuter (1 Attendee, accommodation not incl.): $550/guest
All rates include Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night stays and meals for Retreat Attendees, only. Non-Retreat hotel guests may stay with Retreat Attendee in Single Occupancy Rate.
Included In Attendee Packages
• Thursday night Dinner Reception and Opening Ceremonies on the Veranda
• Friday and Saturday Buffet Lunch and Dinner in the Hill Country Dining Room
• All Women’s Retreat events except for Advanced Class with Emmy on Thursday at 1pm ($50 extra)
• Complimentary admission to the 10th Annual Texas Yoga Asana Championships on Sunday, August 4, at the same venue.
• Complimentary guest room internet
• Complimentary self-parking
• Complimentary towel use during the yoga classes — BRING YOUR OWN MAT!
• Automatic Daily Resort Charges and Room Occupancy Tax — which include fitness center, steam rooms, pools, miniature golf, and nature trails access, food and beverage service gratuities for included meals, service charges for doormen, luggage handling, golf bag handling, housekeeping, transportation with-in the resort, toll free, credit card and local calls, in-room coffee and tea and a newspaper delivered Monday through Saturday.
Not Included In Attendee Packages
• Advanced Class with Emmy on Thursday, 8/1/13 at 1pm ($50)
• Resort Airport Shuttle is available at $30 each way (please call the hotel and reserve in advance)
• Local transportation
• Golf and Spa services (Call and reserve in advance. Retreat attendees will be offered a 10% discount on all spa services).
• Tennis Courts $25 per hour (racquets lent at no charge)
• Kid’s Club (on-site day care) is $15 per hour + $5 per hour for additional child in the same family.
• All breakfasts from Friday to Sunday are NOT included. The Resort has a snack shop and a la carte dining room options as well as room service.
• By May 15, 2013 – 100% refund, minus $100 cancellation fee
• By June 15, 2013 – 50% refund
• After June 15, 2013 – no refund
Cancellation requests must be received in writing.
Step 1 – Register and Pay on our Mind Body Online payment portal. If you are new to our site, you will be prompted to create a profile before making your purchase. Fill out the information under “New to our site” or simply log in. Click the “Retreats” tab at the top of the page to purchase your retreat package. To purchase additional nights and/or sign up for Advanced Class with Emmy, click “Online Store“. We accept Debit Cards, Visa, Mastercard and America Express.
Step 2 - You will receive a Barton Creek Resort & Spa confirmation from us.
For roommate requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All parties need to register and pay under the same occupancy rate (Double or Triple). Your reservation will be confirmed when all roommates have registered.
If you don’t have a specific roommate request, we will match you in accordance with your occupancy level.
Payment in full required. Valid until June 15, 2013.
The Resort is offering special Women’s Retreat attendee rates for up to three (3) nights prior to and up to three (3) nights after the Women’s Retreat. Book these on our shopping cart, under the “Online Store” tab.
• Triple Occupancy: $65 per night, per person
• Double Occupancy: $90 per night, per person
• Single Occupancy: $165 per night
Reservations made on your own outside of this Event Registration are subject to prevailing rates at such time.
Bikram Yoga Teacher Recertification with Rajashree during the retreat is only open to retreat attendees. The $50 fee is to be paid directly to Bikram Yoga Headquarters, click here to register for Recertification. /You must register for the Retreat through the registration portal prior to registering with HQ/
From Bikram Yoga HQ Website: “You must register and pay online at least one week prior to the seminar, otherwise, you will be required to pay an additional late fee of $25. You may not register for recertification for any seminar after the first day of the seminar.”