New Earth Superconscious Living and PURE Bikram Yoga are proud to offer you the first ever PURE Transformation Retreat April 5-7th, 2013! The Retreat will incorporate Yoga, Raw Food, and Language as a Conscious and Creative Force to give you a transformative weekend among like-minded individuals.
Schedule of Events 2013
3:00-7:00pm Registration / Check-in / Orientation
3:30-5:00pm Bikram Yoga Class with Mardy Chen (heated to 80 F)
5:30-7:00pm 9 Breath Healing Circle with Matt Evans
7:15-8:30pm Dinner / Meet & Greet
8:30-9:00pm Faculty Introductions / Class Sign-Up
Saturday, April 6th
7:00-8:00am Bikram Yoga class with Mardy Chen (heated to 80 F)
9:00-12:00pm Conscious Language: Emotional Intelligence & Manifestation with Mark Scherer
Raw Food Class: Raw Basics with Alicia Ojeda
1:00-3:00pm Conscious Language: The Secret Scrolls of Hydration with Arttemis Keszainn
Raw Food Class: A Day of Raw with Alicia Ojeda
3:00-4:00pm Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class with Libby Cox
4:00-5:30pm Conscious Language: Chemistry of Relationships with Mark Scherer
Conscious Language: What is Your Body Telling You? with Arttemis Keszainn
Raw Food Class: Go Bananas for Dessert! with Alicia Ojeda
5:30-7:00pm Juice Social
8:30-10:00pm Raw Ice-cream Social / Campfire / Drum Circle
7:00-8:30am Bikram Yoga Class / Posture Clinic with Mardy Chen
9:30-11:30am Acknowledgement & Gratitude with Mark Scherer
The lodge has 20 double occupancy, motel-style rooms, including a main lounge area with a kitchen, TV, and game room. This building comfortably sleeps 40-60 guests and is a popular site for a hospitality area.
CYJ’S air-conditioned cabins provide large group housing. Each cabin has its own bathroom, with multiple sinks, toilets and showers. They are equipped with comfortable beds and there is ample space to store clothing and personal items. Most cabins house 15 to 20 guests.
- Linens and a set of towels are provided by CYJ — extra blankets/pillows are available upon request
- Remember to pack your yoga gear — mat, towels, water bottle and comfortable clothes. Keep in mind that the room will be heated to 80 F!
- Individual rooms do not have refrigerators; however, a little refrigerator and a small kitchen are available in the staff lodge if necessary
- Complimentary WiFi service — password during check-in
- Onsite washers and dryers
- Onsite, complimentary parking in designated spots — more information during check-in
- No pets
- No outside food/drinks are allowed in the dining area of CYJ as they have a Kosher kitchen