Experience Pure Bali Bliss
Sunday, August 18 – Sunday August 25, 2013
Experience 7 Nights of pure relaxation, gourmet organic cuisine, daily Bikram Yoga classes at the magicalDesa Seni Resort in Canggu on the beautiful island of Bali, Indonesia.
Join experienced Bikram Yoga teachers Anna Hunter and Afton Carraway in daily Bikram Yoga classes and posture clinics in the stunning outdoor pavilion at the Desa Seni Resort.
Minutes away from the beach, experience pure nature and peace in a lush tropical garden setting. Watch birds and butterflies from your front porch, enjoy healthy gourmet cuisine with mostly organically grown products right at the garden.
• 7 nights accommodation in a Balinese style house surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Each house features: air conditioning, tv, stereo& DVD player, wifi, movie library, electronic personal safe, organic bathroom products, unlimited drinking water, daily fruit basket & snacks. Option for single, double/twin or triple occupancy ( see rates below)
• 3 nutritious and healthy organic buffet style meals a day with a choice of vegetarian, meat and fish
• a daily Bikram yoga class in the morning
• daily Bikram yoga class in the afternoon or posture clinic
• a 90 minutes signature Desa Seni massage
• a 60 minutes reflexology treatment
• return transfers to and from Denpasar international airport
• yoga mats, towels, unlimited drinking water
• Single occupancy: $ 2400 USD
• Double/twin occupancy: $ 1900 USD per person
• Triple occupancy: $ 1700 USD per person
• travel insurance is not included but is highly recommended
• if you book shared/twin occupancy we will match you with another retreat participant of the same gender
• flights to Denpasar international airport are not included in the price
• prices are quoted in US dollars
• an initial deposit of 1000 USD is required to secure your place at the retreat
• the remaining amount is due no later than 60 days prior to the retreat start date (June 24, 2013)
For further details, teacher bios, FAQs, cancellation policy, etc — visit www.hotbikramretreats.com.
With questions please email email@example.com or click the “BOOK Other Retreats” button on top of this page.